Union Civil/Forks of the Creek Cemetery
Union Civil Cemetery was originally a Friends Cemetery. It is located between the forks of the Wildcat Creek and is next to the west fork. Thus, it is also known as the "Forks of the Creek" Cemetery. A log church building was located nearby in 1847 or 1848 until it was razed in 1871.
Photographs for this database were taken by Patricia and James Pointer in 2007. They are for personal use only and may not be used commercially with permission. Input by Debby Beheler. Contact Debby with additions and corrections.