the southeast corner of Howard County Roads 400 N. and 500 E.
The original plot of land for
the cemetery was donated by Andrew Troyer. The church is
Kokomo Zion United Methodist Church. The church was
originally Zion Evangelical Church and was formed in 1865. In
the 1920's the name changed to Kokomo Zion Evangelical Church.
In April 1946, the church became Kokomo Zion Evangelical
United Brethren Church. With the next merger in April 1968,
it became Kokomo Zion United Methodist